[flext] flext and gcc 4.2.1 (was Re: Compiling latest SVN OSX 10.5.8)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri Dec 17 00:40:25 CET 2010

Hi Stefano,
i don't think i can do much about it - the compiler crashes with
obviously correct code.
One could try to rephrase the respective code differently, so that the
compiler likes it better... i only haven't got around trying that. But
you might want to do that and report your findings.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org