[flext] [PD] Problem with Snow Leopard and Flext

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Feb 3 19:01:28 CET 2010

Hi Cécile,
in your building process you are not executing
sudo sh build.sh pd gcc install
or similar commands to copy flext headers to /usr/local/include/flext and the newly built libraries to /usr/local/lib.
Instead you are manually copying them to /Applications/Pd-0.42-5.app/Contents/Resources/extra/

The default paths to /usr/local/.... are used when building the tutorial examples though.
Are you sure that the flext binaries in those paths are up to date?

gr~~~