[flext] building flext source, flext-pdwin.lib

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Jun 28 00:13:04 CEST 2010

hey David,
great to see that flext is used for machine listening which is also my
current field of research.

As far as i remember "flext-pdwin.lib" is a deprecated name for the
flext library which hasn't been used for some years. The svn version
builds static libs name according to the regexp flext-pd_[st]d?\.lib
and a shared lib named flext-pd.dll .
flext-pdwin.lib shouldn't be required by any external built with the
current flext build system.
Current in this respect means not older than 3 years or so.

gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org