[flext] binding

Arshia Cont arshia.cont at ircam.fr
Mon May 10 15:40:38 CEST 2010

> Am 10.05.2010 um 08:59 schrieb Arshia Cont:
>
>> Has anyone managed to make the bind example work for Max5? It
>> compiles fine but does not seem to work appropriately... . I am
>> guessing that things have changed with new obex stuff in Max5... .
>
> i guess so too....
> should not really be a problem to adapt it if anyone can point me to
> the API functions.

Seems like the simple 'bind' has partially disappeared! You can NOT
bind by a [send] but through a message box [; foo mess]. I'm in
contact with Cycling people.. I'll let you know.

The FLEXT_BINDMETHOD does not seem to work properly either. I don't
know if it's a consequence of the previous or not... .