[flext] Compiling latest SVN OSX 10.5.8

Arshia Cont Arshia.Cont at ircam.fr
Tue May 11 21:49:05 CEST 2010

Wierd because I tried switching to g++-4.2 with -O2 and compilation
failed... . But I did not really push on that.

I believe, independent from gcc version, that 'symbols' included in
the library with -O2 causes conflicts with Max (and
undeterministically!). Or atleast this is what colleagues have told
me... . Not sure with Pd! Might be another misconception that has
lasted long... .

Arshia Cont