[flext] low priority ToOut*** ?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Jun 23 19:04:40 CEST 2011

Hi Arshia,
without the ability to look at the code, i remember something like ToQueue* which invokes a secondary thread to push the messages. I suppose this to work for multithreaded/shared flext builds only.
This is most likely not the same as Max's "low priority" queue but defers execution in a similar way.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org