[flext] "Undefined Symbol" when converting flext object to library

Spencer Russell spencer.f.russell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:09:01 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Turning Debugging off
in my build fixed the issue. i do see a libflext-pd_td.a in
/usr/local/lib though, along with the non-debugging counterparts. I'm
on Ubuntu Maverick.

I did re-install Flext recently, and maybe there was some sort of
mix-up between the two installed versions.

-s