[flext] LIBCPMT.LIB LIBCMT.LIB clash (was Re: linker error when linking a library)

Stefano Papetti Stefano.Papetti at zhdk.ch
Wed Nov 30 14:00:59 CET 2011

Hi Patrick,

thanks for the help.
I had already tried that, but only from command line, just by adding the
line:
LDFLAGS =$(LDFLAGS)/NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCMT.LIB /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCPMT.LIB
to the file package.txt
However, it seems that flext's build system overrides this flag, as the
linker outputs the same error as before.

I plan to try your suggestion in VS, but my purpose at the moment is to
get things working directly from command line.

Best,