[flext] Setting up xcode for flext!

Òscar Martínez Carmona xamps23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:36:46 CET 2012

So true, here it goes:

XmP-s-MAC-289:flext xmp$ sudo bash build.sh pd gcc install
make -f ./buildsys/gnumake-sub.mak  PLATFORM=mac RTSYS=pd COMPILER=gcc
BUILDPATH=./buildsys/ PKGINFO=package.txt BUILDCLASS=flext
USRCONFIG=config.txt USRMAKE=build/gnumake-mac-gcc.inc TARGETMODE=release
TARGETTYPE=single _install_
buildsys/mac/gnumake-gcc-targets.inc:22: warning: overriding commands for
target `pd-darwin/release-single'
buildsys/mac/gnumake-gcc-targets.inc:18: warning: ignoring old commands for
target `pd-darwin/release-single'
install pd-darwin/release-single/libflext-pd_s.0.5.2.a /usr/local/lib
install: pd-darwin/release-single/libflext-pd_s.0.5.2.a: No such file or
directory
make[1]: *** [_install_] Error 71
make: *** [install-release-single] Error 2

Hope this helps!
Thanx so much!

--
Òscar Martínez Carmona