[flext] (no subject)

Spyros Potidews potidis.sp at hotmail.gr
Mon Oct 1 16:34:20 CEST 2012

Hello,I'm trying to install flext in a mac book snow leopard 10.6.8 using autoconfig because my knowlege in macs is not as good in order to do it manually.Everytime it stacks when i run the " ./configure --enable-system=pd --with-sysdir=/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resourses/src " and i get these messages:
ap-sps-macbook:flext apsp$ ./configure --enable-system=pd --with-sysdir=/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/srcchecking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -cchecking whether build environment is sane... yeschecking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -dchecking for gawk... nochecking for mawk... nochecking for nawk... nochecking for awk... awkchecking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yesconfigure: error: path to system SDK headers required ap-sps-macbook:flext apsp$  and after that every other script like "make" or "sudo make install" gets errors as expected.
What i should do step by step in order to install flext?Thanx.