[flext] Max frameworks not found on Mavericks

Stefano Papetti stefano.papetti at zhdk.ch
Fri Jun 6 20:20:52 UTC 2014

Thanks Cárthach, unfortunately it doesn't work on my machine...
I always get the same error:

    ld: framework not found MaxAPI
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
    invocation)
    make[1]: *** [max-darwin/release-shared/libflext-max.0.5.2.dylib]
    Error 1

This happens even if I copied the MaxAPI.framework and
MaxAudioAPI.framework to /Library/Frameworks
Of course if I delete them, the error is still the same.

So my problem is, why the linker cannot see the frameworks?
...so frustrating...

Stefano