[flext] properties window for flext externals

Thomas Grill grrrr.org at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:18:26 UTC 2014

To be honest, i haven't reviewed that functionality for a while. The
tcl part of Pd has changed drastically with i think 0.44, so that
might have broken my tcl code. I can't say whether i'll have the time
to have a look at it anytime soon. Your help is very welcome.
Best, Thomas

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org