[flext] Problem compiling a STK object for Pd

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Jan 9 17:39:33 CET 2010

Hi Pierre,
i think that most of problems that you are having are related to the fact that you are not within the stk namespace.
Try adding
using namespace stk;
somewhere after the stk header files but before your flext class.

The other thing is that the way how signal vectors are processed has changed in STK. That will require some more fundamental changes to the flext-STK wrapper that i plan to implement somewhen in February.

gr~~~