[flext] Compiling libs statically into an external

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri Apr 1 09:22:19 CEST 2011

Hi Spencer,
have a look at e.g. py/pyext in the SVN.
It has some additional scripts in the build folder that add compiler and linker flags.
You'll need to add the header search path to the compiler flags and something like "-L pathtolibsub -lusb" to the linker flags.
I think on OSX there's a caveat that the linker prefers to link in a shared library version, if also available. In this case you could also just add your pathtolibusb/libusb.a library to the linker flags.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org