[flext] INCPATH macro

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Aug 7 15:04:59 CEST 2011

Hi Stefano,
it depends on the platform (unix is different from Windows) and where you actually want to specify the additional path.

Using unix make INCPATH += -I mypath should work (this is preceded by an -I for the compiler flag)
On Windows (using nmake) it's more like INCPATH=$(INCPATH) /I mypath

The above is meant for inside the flext custom build scripts.

If you want to specify the additional folder directly on the command line (along with sh flext/build.sh) i guess it should work (under bash at least) with preceding the command with INCPATH="-I mypath" but i haven't tried that.

gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org