[flext] static puredata library on MacOSX

Patrick Gampp hr824 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 10:26:17 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I wrote some pd-externals with flext on Windows. Therefore, I had to use the static library pd.lib, which was linked to my output dll of my project.
Now I want to port my windows externals to MacOSX (I have version 10.6.8).

My problem is: I did not find a precompiled static library for Mac in my puredata download ( I searched for libpd.a and *.a).

Is the concept on mac the same as on windows, so do I need a static pd-library?
When I need this lib, is there a precompiled version for mac?

Thanks,
Patrick