[flext] dlopen: Symbol not found

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Aug 14 13:13:36 CEST 2011

Hi Patrick,
the demangled name of that symbol is flext_obj_single_d::Finalize() which refers to a static debug build.
This kind of build is expected to be statically (not dynamically) linked, the latter being your case.
In Xcode you need to link to libflext-pd_sd.a with a linker command -lflext_sd .
I guess in your case it is rather -lflext.

gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org