[flext] dlopen: Symbol not found

Patrick Gampp hr824 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 16 12:17:50 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,
I executed:
--
mac151:include gmp$ nm libflext-pd_sd.a | grep Finalize
000000c4 T __ZN16flext_obj_single8FinalizeEv
         U __ZN16flext_obj_single8FinalizeEv
         U __ZN16flext_obj_single8FinalizeEv
nm: no name list
--

I also checked my project-settings, the flext library was built from the same files of the flext source directory, which is included as header search path in my project.
Thanks again,