[flext] dlopen: Symbol not found

Patrick Gampp hr824 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 16 15:48:07 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,
to build the flext libraries, I only used the Xcode project delivered with flext.

When I set FLEXT_DEBUG=1 in the preprocessor macros for development, the missing symbol can be found in the flext library.

The external can now be created in puredata, thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,
Patrick