No subject

Mon Aug 15 20:36:17 CEST 2011

I join a rtf file with all the compilation errors.
I would be very grateful if anybody had any clue ...

Thanks a lot,
Joseph

--f46d04083875d7d94c04b3f3b07f

Hello list,
uter,=20
but strangely flext won&#39;t compile itself.
 on gcc-4.0=20
and told him to point to gcc-4.2
,=20
that is to say version 3.1.