[flext] "Undefined Symbol" when converting flext object to library

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Mar 2 16:21:06 CET 2011

Hi Spencer,
it seems that for your external you use static linking with the debug-enabled library.
(as indiciated by the demangled name of the said symbol - flext_base_multi_d::Init() ).
I guess that when building the library, your linker has failed to find the respective flext library, which may have been concealed by a --undefined suppress linker option (in MacOS). So please check the availability of libflext-pd_td.a and the search path defined in buildsys/config*.txt
gr~~~