[flext] xsample compilation error with VS2010

Stefano Papetti Stefano.Papetti at zhdk.ch
Fri Nov 18 17:35:07 CET 2011

Dear list,

while the code of xsample works fine with gcc on MacOSX, I've found that
it doesn't compile using VS2010's nmake. I've attached the log for Max
and Pd.

As a side note, I was looking for an example with complete projects for
both XCode and VS, and xsample seems the only one from the directory
/ext which provides support for both XCode and VS towards Max and Pd.
Do anybody have shareable XCode and VS projects addressing Max and Pd?

Best,
Stefano