[flext] LIBCPMT.LIB LIBCMT.LIB clash (was Re: linker error when linking a library)

Stefano Papetti Stefano.Papetti at zhdk.ch
Fri Nov 25 12:13:41 CET 2011

Dear Thomas,

after giving up for a while, I'm now trying again to figure out how to
solve the LIBCPMT.LIB LIBCMT.LIB clash reported in the file attached.
The same thing happens compiling in debug mode (with respect to the
debug libraries, of course). On the other hand, the shared version of my
external compiles successfully.
I went through all the code but unfortunately I can't really see where
this clash is taking place.
Of course if I comment:
LIBS=$(LIBS) LIBCPMT.LIB LIBCMT.LIB
in \flext\buildsys\win\nmake-msvc-flext.inc everything works... :-P

Do you have any hints?

Ciao,