[flext] LIBCPMT.LIB LIBCMT.LIB clash (was Re: linker error when linking a library)

Stefano Papetti Stefano.Papetti at zhdk.ch
Wed Nov 30 15:10:56 CET 2011

On a second thought:
using the /FORCE flag for the linker, I managed to ignore the warnings
(the linker just ignores the second definition of new[] and delete[])
and compile the external.

However I'm afraid the incompatibility is generated within  flext
itself, as the waning doesn't report a clash between libcmt.lib and
libcpmt.lib, but between flext-pd_s.lib and libcmt.lib/libcpmt.lib
That's strange because obviously I've compiled flext in the same way as
my external.