[flext] Problem with Flext under Mac OS X 10.6.8

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:19:14 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I am using Mac OS X 10.6.8 (64bits) and Pd-extended 42-5 (64 bits).
I succesfully compiled Flext and my plugin. When I compiled Flext,
I only commented the line #ARCH=ppc i386 #x86_64 ppc6.
When I try to load my plugin, I get the following error:

... couldn't create
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/interactiveScoresKarplusPD.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/interactiveScoresKarplusPD.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: __ZN12flext_single10sym_signalE
  Referenced from:
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/interactiveScoresKarplusPD.pd_darwin
  Expected in: flat namespace
 in
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/interactiveScoresKarplusPD.pd_darwin
 interactiveScoresKarplusPD

What can I do?

Thank you in advance,
Mauricio

--
Mauricio TORO BERMUDEZ

http://www.labri.fr/perso/mtoro/

Research Postgraduate Student (Ph.D)
Computer Science Research Laboratory of Bordeaux (LABRI)
Université de Bordeaux 1

351, cours de la Libération
F-33405 Talence Cedex. France.
Phone: (+33) 5 4000 38 79

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.