[flext] Problem with Flext under Mac OS X 10.6.8

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:48:03 CEST 2011

Yes, I double checked using command "file" and both Pd and Flext are
compiled for 64 bits,
but I am still getting that error. Btw, I am compiling my plugin this way:

g++  -o examples/interactiveScoresKarplusPD.pd_darwin
examples/interactiveScoresKarplusPD.cpp
-I/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/src/
-I/usr/local/include/flext/ -DFLEXT_SYS=2 -lflext-pd_s -undefined
dynamic_lookup -bundle -I. -framework gecode  -ffast-math -O3 -Wno-unused