[flext] Creation of objects: "Wrong type for inlet #1: 0"

Patrick Gampp hr824 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 5 14:37:58 CEST 2011

Hi,
I built some externals and have a patch which uses some of these externals.

Some externals can be loaded but some not. The error is:
"error: myExternal1~: Wrong type for inlet #1: 0"
"error: ~: myExternal1~Wrong type for inlet #2: 0"

For another external myExternal2~ outlets are missing.

Now the interesting observation is:
when I restart puredata and create myExternal1 on a empty pd-file , the same external myExternal1~ can suddenly be created.
I create The external with the missing outlets, myExternal2~, has now all the outlets.
But when I want to create more externals it fails again.

What can be the problem here?

I checked my pd-path, and I have only one folder which contains all my externals.

Thanks,
Patrick