[flext] Creation of objects: "Wrong type for inlet #1: 0"

Patrick Gampp hr824 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 12 13:53:38 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,
thank you very much for offering your help. When I wanted to send you a minimal project, I realized, that my code could not be the cause for this error. So I checked all the compiler/linker settings of my project...

The GCC code generation option "inline methods hidden" had to be set to YES. Then my projects worked.
(I use CMake for the generation of my pd-externals on Windows and Mac)

All the best,
Patrick