[flext] compiling a flext external using dynamic libraries

dev scrime scrime.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:28:46 CEST 2011

Hey Thomas & list,

It was as simple as that :)
Plus a few path errors corrected ...
It works ! At last !
Thanks a lot, I still have to do the programming but that should be fine
now.

FYI, this external is a port of an algorithm from a LaBRI team (Computer
Science Research Lab, Bordeaux, France), resulting of the researches of
Sylvain Marchand.
I'm actually a member of the SCRIME, which is a kind of mini-IRCAM in
Bordeaux, and which is part of the LaBRI.
I'll get back here to post more when the external is functionnal.

Thanks again ! (for your help and for making flext)
cheers,
Joseph