[flext] call the same function from multiple inlet

Patrick Gampp Patrick.Gampp at gmx.de
Mon Sep 10 09:35:38 CEST 2012

Hi Joseph,
you have to register each callback function to an inlet.

eg. FLEXT_CADDMETHOD_(c,inletNumber,"setOn",setOn);

Of course, you could add also
"FLEXT_CADDMETHOD_(c,inletNumber,"setOn",setOn);"
for every inletNumber via preprocessor definitions.

As this is a little bit cumbersome, I would suggest to use one fix
inlet, which is responsable for leading to the callback function.
Together with that, I would send an value which represents the input
channel number which triggered the callback.

Regards,
Patrick