[flext] compile x86_64 on mac with Max 6.1

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Sep 26 20:32:49 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,
i don't have time to dive into this the coming three weeks.
One thing very quickly - i haven't looked into 64-bit compilation in Max.
The new 64 bit dsp interface is not supported yet and i also have the
impression that Cycling has made other changes in SDK 6.1.
Please remind my after October 20, if you like.
best, Thomas

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org