[flext] Building individual externs from command line

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Fri Apr 11 15:10:11 UTC 2014

Hi Matthias,

That Makefile looks pretty useful, thanks for sharing.

I just went for the quick n dirty approach: https://github.com/cmuartfab/ml-lib/blob/develop/build-flext-individual.sh

Since this project needs to scale I will probably switch to something along the lines of your Makefile next time I visit the build system.

best,

Jamie