[flext] Mavericks + FFTW + Max woes

Cárthach Ó Nuanáin carthach.onuanain at upf.edu
Wed May 7 14:01:05 UTC 2014

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yeh, thought it might be something like that alright, I've just recompiled
FFTW without threads and no luck. Interestingly, when I recompiled it
worked for the first time I tested it, then back again to NaNs when I
recompiled.

Could it have something to do with some internal threading in Max?

Btw, I compiled FFTW into a raw Max internal and it seems to be fine.

Thanks,
Cárthach