[flext] Max text editor

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Nov 16 11:12:01 CET 2009

Hi Arshia,
you'd definitely have to use specific Max API functions... i couldn't
find an appropriate function when quickly browsing through the API but
the developer forum should be able to help you with this. You could
also have a look at the simpletext example from the SDK which seems to
use a text editor.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill