[flext] [PD] Problem with Snow Leopard and Flext

Cécile Picard-Limpens cecile.picard at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Feb 1 14:42:06 CET 2010

Sorry, now it crashes.

to summarize:
I use a Apple Snow Leopard (10.6.2) on my macbook (2.26 GHz Intel Core
Duo),
and gcc-4.2.1

I manage to compile flext
but when I launch the flext objects, it crashes with: "pd_gui: pd
process exited"
no more info using gdb.

C.

--

Cécile Picard-Limpens

cecile.picard at sophia.inria.fr

Ph.D. in Computer Science - Research in Sound Modeling

http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Cecile.Picard/

http://blog.audiogarden.org/

78 bd. Delfino

Fr - 06300 Nice