[flext] [PD] Problem with Snow Leopard and Flext

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Feb 1 14:49:11 CET 2010

Am 01.02.2010 um 14:42 schrieb Cécile Picard-Limpens:

> Sorry, now it crashes.
>
> to summarize:
> I use a Apple Snow Leopard (10.6.2) on my macbook (2.26 GHz Intel
> Core Duo),
> and gcc-4.2.1
>
> I manage to compile flext
> but when I launch the flext objects, it crashes with: "pd_gui: pd
> process exited"
> no more info using gdb.

Just to be sure, did you change the optimization flags in buildsys/
config-***.txt to -Os as indicated in
http://grrrr.org/pipermail/flext/2010-January/000025.html
?

You should also make a clean recompile of flext and flext-based
externals with e.g.
sh build.sh pd gcc clean

Which flext objects are you trying to build? Your own?
If yes, please try first some of mine, e.g. pool or xsample, available
from the flext svn tree

gr~~~