[flext] pd-extended buildfarm addition + some errors/notes

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Jun 26 17:14:36 CEST 2010

wow,
that's amazing, many thanks for your efforts.
I'll respond on the issues at some point next week.
However, i'd like to make you aware of the possibility to build on the
autoconf scripts that are already there... that might be easier to
integrate into the autobuild system than the flext build system.
all the best,
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill