[flext] pd-extended buildfarm addition + some errors/notes

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Sat Jun 26 18:27:24 CEST 2010

at this stage i'm happy to just use the old flext builder
to get the libs quickly integrated and perhaps will work
with autotools in the future.. afaik hans has been working
on a template for autotools for multi-platform, so if that
goes ahead i will see about converting the one t.blechmann
made for flext.

whats the status of the other flext based libs? those ones i
mentioned are what i personally use, it's not too much
effort to support any others you feel should be included,
yours and other contributions i may not be aware of.

btw, i'm bound to linux for testing at the moment, but i
should be able to access hans' build farm to test other
platforms. i haven't spoken to him directly yet, but i think
he's been keen on getting the flext libs into a regular
release cycle. currently he's finalizing a 0.42 based
pd-extended release, but nightly builds tend to pick up any
libs that don't make a formal 'release'.

i don't tend to use the pd-extended environment myself, but i
maintain a package in archlinux and know my way around the
builder. it's certainly useful for quickly getting patches
running on new systems.

are you more focused on max/msp these days? haven't seen you
much on the pd-list.

cheers,
dmotd