[flext] how to force the use of gcc 4.2 ?

Stefano Papetti Stefano.Papetti at zhdk.ch
Tue Dec 13 12:12:12 CET 2011

Hi Joseph,

I used to experienced a similar problem some time ago on 10.5, and in
the end I found that it was just a messed up gcc installation... I
really don't know how it happened, but reinstalling XCode+Developer
Tools from Apple solved all my issues. BTW the latest XCode version
available for Leopard is 3.1.4 and I remember it wasn't easy to find
where to download it.
Also, I attach a python script that I found on the internet that allows
to switch between gcc 4.0 and 4.2 easily.

Best,
Stefano