[flext] Xcode-template issue

julien Colafrancesco jcolafrancesco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:30:07 CET 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to use flext with the XCode IDE (and i have some problems).
I'm using the following configuration:
OSX 10.6.7
XCode 3.2.6
MaxMsp SDK 5.1.7 (also tried a previous one so i don't think that the
problem is here).
Last version of flext

Flext building seems to be ok (with minor warning).
The compilation of the XCode-template example seems ok too, but when i open
my patch the external is not loaded correctly.
I have the "setting up myext class" message from the setup method, but not
the "creating myext object" message from the constructor.
The object doesn't have any inlet and the background of the object is dark
like a missing external.

Any diagnostic?

Thx to everyone,
Julien Colafrancesco.