[flext] Xcode-template issue

Stefano Papetti Stefano.Papetti at zhdk.ch
Sat Dec 24 16:22:04 CET 2011

Dear Julien,

I've spent some time recently testing the templates for XCode and VS.
Unfortunately now I don't have the time to go into details (a thorough
post will follow soon).
I don't know if it's your case, but I remember that in some XCode
projects there's a wrong setting for "pd static": the "Mach-O type"
should be "dynamic" while it's set to "static".

Best,
Stefano