[flext] flext newbie needs help getting system running

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Jun 18 15:30:48 CEST 2011

Hi Hannes,
it doesn't really make sense to build flext using Xcode 4. Try to build and install it using the flext build system as described in readme.txt.
If your attempt using xcode showed a success, then the resultant files might be in a subpath of the project - still those need to be installed in unix-fashion, that is into /usr/local/include/flext and /usr/local/lib.

For the development of your own flext-based externals you need to complete above steps.
Only afterwards, you might use the xcode template or the flext build system to develop your externals.

gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org