[flext] Setting up xcode for flext!

Òscar Martínez Carmona xamps23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:25:22 CET 2012

Hey Thomas,
Sincerely I haven't done that. I started with the xcode template that was
in the package I got from flext site. I've written some silly externs in C
following the tutorial on pd's site, and it was fairly easy with xcode, so
I thougth that with flext could be similar. I'll try what you suggest,
thanx for the advice!
I'll right back with more questions, no doubt about it!!

--
Òscar Martínez Carmona