[flext] Setting up xcode for flext!

Òscar Martínez Carmona xamps23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:12:36 CET 2012

Hey, I'm trying the flext build system but not succesfully. I got stuck
when I try to build flext, seems that I'm making some mistake when I build
it  entering "bash build.sh pd gcc" i got some errors (2) so I guess that
why it doesn't let me installing it afterwards.
Any suggestion? Could be possible to use flext into Eclipse IDE?
Thanx!

--
Òscar Martínez Carmona