[flext] Installation for amateurs

Spyros Potidews potidis.sp at hotmail.gr
Mon Oct 1 20:04:30 CEST 2012

I 've been trying to install flext via the analytical method step by step.I think that i don't know what to change at the buildsys/config-mac-pd-gcc.txt
I also send you my "config-mac-pd-gcc.txt" file where the only thing i have changed is the pd-extended path as requested at the first 3 lines.All the other stuff i haven't touch them because i don't really understand either where to find them or what to write. Thanx