[flext] Installation for amateurs

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Oct 1 21:27:19 CEST 2012

Hi Spyros,
as said, you should check whether your Pd.extended application has got a "src" folder in that specified path at all. Mine has not, but i think that newer versions do have it.
Other than that your configuration looks fine.
If you can't find a "src" folder containing the necessary Pd header files, i'd suggest that you download and install Vanilla Pd (Miller's version) and install and compile flext with that. You can use your built externals with either Pd version.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org