[flext] Max inlet shift-click?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Nov 26 20:02:41 UTC 2013

Hi Jamie,
that's currently not supported since flext has it's own message dispatch
system to be compatible with Pd.
I have some changes in mind that could make flext more compatible to the
Max way, but to be honest i don't see when this can happen.
When attributes are enabled, you can dump methods and attributes by sending
the getmethods and getattributes messages to the leftmost inlet. Dump
output is spilled through the rightmost outlet.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org