[flext] Help files for libraries

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Tue Jan 28 17:26:25 UTC 2014

Hi list,

Is there a way with flext externals developed as libraries to associate a separate help patch with each object in the library?

I have a library of objects of the form ml.*, but in Max if I context-click an object e.g. [ml.dtw] I get an "Open ml Help" menu option and if I click it, I get the error "no help file found for ml". That is, the help is per-library, not per-object.

Is this a limitation of flext, a limitation of Max, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Jamie