[flext] Help files for libraries

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Jan 30 21:42:16 UTC 2014

Hi Jamie,
sorry for the late response. I browsed in the flext source and found the
function DefineHelp which is supposed to provide the intended functionality
when used inside the setup function.
Unfortunately the current implementation only works for Pd. I'll see what i
can do to make it work for Max.
gr~~~

2014-01-28 Jamie Bullock <jamie at jamiebullock.com>

--