[flext] Pass pointer from one external to another

Patrick Gampp Patrick.Gampp at posteo.de
Thu Apr 16 17:56:53 UTC 2015

Hi flext list,

I want to pass a pointer from one pd flext external to another. The
pointer points to a parameter struct, which is used by both externals.

So far, I found SetPointer(t_atom &a,t_gpointer *p), which I thought can
help me. But I cannot manage to put my pointer into the function.

Here is an example what I want:

myStructType myStruct;
Atomlist myList(10);
SetPointer(myList[0], &myStruct); // does not work since &myStruct is
not of type *t_gpointer.

How can I manage to put &myStruct into the atomlist? Or is there another
way to pass pointers from one external to another?

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Patrick